Sit back, relax & enjoy being H.O.M.E.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Beginning

When starting something new you never quite know what your doing but you just do your best and go with your feelings. Well, I guess this is my new "something new". H.O.M.E is meant for people who want to talk about movies and entertainment with out trying to appeal to critics or media hype. This is a blog for honest opinions and everyday people's take on entertainment. Entertainment is an art so no one person can ever be right about something being good or bad, but we should appreciate all forms of it. Besides if you never experience things you don't like how can you know or appreciate the things that you do? This sight is a free for all zone and I encourage people to not only take something from my posts but also leave me with something as well. I will be posting all different types of thoughts, takes, and types of information on here so tune in and check it out!

1 comment: